จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันศุกร์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A Talking Frog

An older gentleman was playing round of golf. Suddenly, his ball sliced and landed in a shallow pond.
As he was attempting to retrieve the ball, he discovered a frog that, to his great surprise, started to speak!
"Kiss me, and I will change into a beautiful princess, and I will be yours for a week."
He picked up the frog and placed it in his pocket.
As he continued to play golf, the frog repeated its message.
"Kiss me, and I will change into a beautiful princess, and I will be yours for a whole month! "
The man continued to play his golf game and once again the frog spoke out.
"Kiss me, and I will change into a beautiful princess, and I will be yours for a whole year! "
Finally, the old man turned to the frog and exclaimed,
" At my age , I'd rather have a talking frog! "

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น